If you wish to cancel the export of your listing, select the menu item “Manage” under “My newhome” (under the heading Listings). Click the corresponding icon in the respective listing’s management area or click the “Optimise” button. In the next window, click the “Cancel export” button.
- I have exported a listing from newhome.ch to other portals. How can I now customise the listing on the other portals?
Customising your listing is only possible within your account on newhome.ch. The changes made will be transmitted during the next data synchronisation between newhome.ch and the respective portal.
- I have modified my listing on newhome.ch. Why aren’t my changes immediately visible on the other portals?
Data is synchronised between the partner portals and newhome.ch at least once per day. Adjustments you make to your listing on newhome.ch will take effect the next time the data is synced with the respective portal.
- I am a private user and have exported a listing from newhome.ch. How can I see the statistics for my listing?
As a registered private user on our platform, your exports are placed in collective accounts. Consequently, you have no way to retrieve your statistics for each export.
- I have exported a listing from newhome.ch. Are there differences in the appearance of my listing on newhome.ch and homegate.ch?
Due to transmission via an IDX interface, the following differences may appear:
- The maximum number of images per transmission is 13
- The maximum number of documents is 1
- Parking spaces that are defined as “covered” or “uncovered” on newhome.ch are transmitted simply as parking spaces without this distinction
- During transmission, the first defined sub-property type on newhome.ch is used for publication on homegate.ch. Other sub-property types are not included.
Yes it is. Here you will find the price list.