We are categorically unable to perform editorial tasks such as the creation of listings or the editing of photos. Doing so would make it impossible for us to offer newhome.ch as a free service.
When you submit a listing, it is automatically placed «under review». This means that its integrity and validity will be checked within one working day by your selected cantonal bank.
- If the listing fails to meet the quality requirements of newhome.ch, it will be rejected. Its status will then be changed to «rejected».
- If everything is in order, the cantonal bank will approve your listing. Your property will then appear as “active” in your portfolio.
- After the standard publication period of 60 days, your listing will be deactivated. It will then appear as “inactive”.
To reactivate your listing, select the menu item “Manage” by first selecting “My newhome” and then the heading Listings. Click the button “More functions” in the respective listing’s management area. In the pop-up menu, click on «Manage» and then «Activate» Alternatively, you can click on the «Publish listing» button when editing your listing.
To delete your listing, select the menu item “Manage” by first selecting “My newhome” and then the heading Listings. Click the corresponding icon in the respective listing’s management area “Delete”
To edit your listing, select the menu item “Manage” by first selecting “My newhome” and then the heading Listings. Click the corresponding icon in the respective listing’s management area “Edit”
It usually takes one working day to review and approve listings. Listings are not reviewed/approved on weekends or public holidays.
Problems uploading pictures typically occur for the following reasons:
- The image is too big (max. file size: 8MB) – newhome.ch automatically cancels uploads that are taking too long; reduce the size of your pictures to the minimum necessary by using a compression program (e.g. Photo Impact, Image Ready).
- The file path to your saved picture is too long – newhome.ch occasionally experiences problems with excessively long file paths. In this case, copy your image to a higher level of your directory structure or to a data carrier before uploading. Example:
new path: C:imagesbathroom.jpg or A:bathroom.jpg
- Always select your pictures by using the “Browse” button instead of entering the file path manually, as this can often result in errors.
- newhome.ch can only accept images in *.jpg, *.gif or *.png format.
If you are still experiencing problems, please send an email containing the corresponding error message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adobe Reader 6.0 sometimes has problems displaying the PDF version. In some cases, the PDF version is not displayed or is displayed only as a white page. This error can be corrected in most cases by changing a setting in Adobe Reader:
- Select menu “Edit / Basic settings”
- On the left, click on “Internet”
- Im linken Bereich «Internet» anklicken